What is OMAC?
The Office for Military-Affiliated Communities (OMAC) assists student veterans, their dependents, and ROTC cadets in successfully transitioning into and out of the Stanford community. We do this by connecting students to campus and community resources and supporting and advocating for our student veterans and ROTC cadets. OMAC also engages with Stanford students, staff, and faculty who are interested in learning more about the military-affiliated community. We also advise students who are exploring options to serve in the Armed Forces post-graduation.
What are some examples of the military-affiliated community?
- Service in the US military, or an international student that served in their home country’s military.
- You have a close family member that served in the military.
- You found yourself working closely with members of the military or veterans.
- A professor that has one or more veteran students in class.
- Students who are participating in the ROTC program.