Military-Affiliated community means that in some portion of your life you have a direct connection to the military lifestyle, some examples are:
- Service in the US military, or an international student that served in their home country’s military.
- You have a close family member that served in the military.
- You found yourself working closely with members of the military or veterans.
- A contractor with DOD or another military entity.
- A professor that has one or more veteran students in class.
- You recognize the need to be an ally of the military members at Stanford.